- Boil the shell in water for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cover.
- Cool and strain.
- Wet your toothbrush in this solution for about ten minutes.
- Thoroughly clean the teeth, occasionally dipping the brush into the solution.
- This procedure can be repeated up to three times a day.
The walnut shell is a powerful antibacterial agent that also helps clean the tooth enamel of unpleasant deposits. This procedure is useful for those who suffer from bleeding gums: inflammation disappears quickly.
Share this natural recipe that definitely works with your friends!